- For Sale
PDF Horn Solo Parts
The works below are the most standard solos for the horn from the 18th and 19th centuries that are available for download in 19th century, public domain editions.
This list is presented freely as an Open Educational Resource (OER) to the horn playing community by Horn Matters. Click on any link below to open a PDF.
- Beethoven: Sonata, Op. 17
- Cherubini: Sonata No. 2
- Danzi: Sonata in E-flat, Op. 28
- Mozart: Concerto No. 1 in D, K. 412
- Mozart: Concerto No. 2 in E-flat, K. 417
- Mozart: Concerto No. 3 in E-flat, K 447
- Mozart: Concerto No. 4 in E-flat, K. 495
- Saint-Saens: Romance, Op 36
- Saint-Saens: Morceau de Concert
- Schumann: Adagio and Allegro, Op. 70
- Schumann: Konzertstuck for four horns and orchestra
- Strauss, F.: Nocturno, Op. 7
- Strauss, F.: Concerto, Op. 8
- Strauss, R.: Concerto No. 1, Op. 11
- Weber: Concertino in E
Only the horn solo parts are included in this online resource for teachers and students of the horn of all levels. For the piano parts we recommend the use of available, commercial editions.
Please see our terms page for more details.
Take a more comprehensive look through the Horn Matters archives.