Regular readers will know already that I enjoy making silly cartoons and Photoshop renderings that are related to the French horn.
Some previous efforts have included:
- ‘Sad Keanu’ and ‘Strutting Leo’ with French Horns
- Saturday Funnies Meme Flood! French Horns and Cute Animals Dressed as Humans
- What if Action Mega-Star Chuck Norris played French Horn?
- 8 Chuck Norris Memes with ‘Walker Texas Ranger’ as a French Horn Player
- LOL Cats, ‘Goggies’ and yes, French Horns
- Horn Player Brains
Today’s act of silliness represents a new foray into a meme genre known as Rage Comics. These comic strips feature roughly-drawn characters who come to represent a single, basic emotion. Punchlines revolve around some kind of conflict with that basic emotion.
A strip will often take on a life of its own as more and more people join in on the fun and share their own renditions online. Put in simple musical terms it is something like a gigantic, ongoing game of Theme and Variations.
Rage Comics draw their stories from real life experience and in that vein, here is a little comic related to horn players and conductors.
Wallowing in the Mud with a Maestro
* * *